COMMITTEES OF MCCLURE UNITED CHURCH
- Works to be fully inclusive of all people, regardless of ability, age, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, race, sexual orientation or economic status.
CONGREGATIONAL CARE COMMITTEE
- Works to encourage a strong sense of community within McClure and coordinates and enriches our pastoral care ministry.
FAITH DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE
- Provides opportunities for spiritual, educational, and personal development for people of all ages.
- Maintains the Robert J. McLellan Memorial Library
- Offers a caring hand to our church family, our community, our country, and our global neighbours.
MINISTRY AND PERSONNEL COMMITTEE
- Provides a two-way liaison support group for the ministerial staff and the congregation
SUPPORT SERVICES COMMITTEE
- Acquires and maintains church equipment and facilities.
- To facilitate the suitable usage of electronic technology in the life and ministry of McClure Community while working in the context of McClure United Church Board.
- Stewardship is the sharing of God’s gifts with others in a thoughtful and caring way. To this end, the committee coordinates the time, talents and financial resources of the congregation.
- Works in co-operation with the ministerial staff and music personnel to make all services meaningful and worshipful.
LEGACY GIVING COMMITTEE
- Keeps the congregation informed about the opportunities for making legacy gifts such as through wills and bequests and what ministries and mission activities such gifts have already enabled.
McCLURE PLACE & AMY McCLURE HOUSE
- A three-way liaison between McClure United Church, McClure Place, and Amy McClure House.
JOINT ECUMENICAL COMMITTEE
- Working together with our covenant partner, Holy Spirit Roman Catholic Parish, offering both congregations opportunities to share in worship, study, outreach, fellowship and fun
The McClure Church Board consists of the following:
- Past Chair
- Affirming Committee
- Board of Trustees
- Congregational Care Committee
- Faith Development Committee
- Lay Presbytery Representatives
- McClure Place Liaison
- Ministry & Personnel
- Outreach Committee
- Privacy Officer
- Stewardship Committee
- Support Services
- Worship Committee
The church Board meets every 4th Tuesday of the month (September - June). If you would like a copy
of the last month's minutes please
contact the church office by phone
at 306-373-1074 or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org